Who We Care For
Homecare is often the solution that gives the right balance between providing your loved one with the dedicated care and support they need – while maintaining their independence by allowing them to carry on living at home. Notaro Homecare are able to provide care for individuals aged 18 and above with a variety of needs.
We can step in to fulfill the needs of the people that require care. We are able to provide care and support for the following groups of people:
- Older people
- People with dementia
- People with Mental Health problems, including addiction
- People with Learning Difficulties
- People with terminal illness
- People with sensory loss, including those with duel sensory impairment
- People who are recovering from illness
- People with physical disabilities
- People living with the effects of substance misuse
Notaro Homecare work with people during the day and into the evening: from helping them to get up and dressed in the morning, to preparing nutritional meals, helping and undertaking daily tasks like the laundry and washing the dishes, dusting and hovering and assistance with toileting where needed – and encouraging them to stay involved with the community through a wide range of social activities. At all times, we remain respectful of each person’s individuality and dignity.
If you think an elderly person in your life needs extra support, please call us to find out more or to arrange an assessment on 01934 422800