Community Carer Jobs
If you’re passionate about caring, we want to hear from you. As North Somerset’s chosen and largest domiciliary care provider, we are looking for compassionate and reliable individuals to join our dedicated team as a community carer.
As a community carer you will be responsible for visiting our service users in their own homes, enabling them to live independently. This is both a varied and fulfilling role, and includes helping with personal care, assisting with medication, supporting with domestic and shopping tasks, as well as enabling our service users to access the community.
As a family run business we recognise the importance of flexible working hours, therefore we have full time and part time positions available. Typically shift patterns are 7:00-14:00 and 16:00-22:00, this will include alternate weekends.
When you join Notaro Homecare you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay – from £10.00 – £11.50 per hour
- A North Somerset ‘Proud to Care Bonus’. A bonus payment of your average weekly pay received after being with us for 6 months!
- Guaranteed hours
- Consistent shifts
- A fully paid 5 day training course
- Paid holiday
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile
- Full uniform and equipment provided
- 4 weekly pay – 13 pay days per year!
- Company Pension Scheme
- Around the clock support from a highly experienced team
- Opportunities to progress – Care Certificate and QCF Qualifications
- Employee benefits scheme saving you £££ online and the high street
- £100 recommend a friend bonus